K0051 Exercise Program Management is a basic-level course that provides a comprehensive overview of exercise program management. Participants will gain a better understanding of Exercise Program Management and create ‘Take Home’ documents. The course will discuss the facilitation of an Integrated Preparedness Planning Workshop (IPPW) and identify elements of the Integrated Preparedness Plan (IPP) as it relates to exercise program management.
This is a virtual course offering from FEMA
City and County:
Virtual Offering - Other (District 0)
1) Webinar format that includes classroom-like lectures, work-group activities, and a final test, to assess participants’ knowledge gain.
2) Additionally, work-group activities reinforce the concepts taught during lectures.
3) Conducted online via Adobe Connect, contact your IT for connection problems
4) Participants must complete ALL 4 hours of this course and pass the post-test to receive full credit.
6/1/2021 through 6/1/2021 - (11:00 AM to 3:00 PM)
1) Applications must be submitted through the online registration system
2) Completed applications must include certificates of IS-120 An Introduction to Exercises and K/L0146 HSEEP as attachments.
3) Applications should be routed to your State Training Office (STO) for approval email@example.com.