Training Event Details
MGT 418 Readiness: Training Identification Preparedess Planning
This course teaches participants how to create effective training plans for their agencies and jurisdictions. By evaluating their abilities to meet their emergency operations plan (EOP) using traditional and national preparedness tools, participants can answer the following critical readiness questions:
• How prepared do we need to be? • How prepared are we? • How do we prioritize efforts to close the difference?
Agencies that plan and train together are much better equipped to successfully respond together. In this course, participants learn a Jurisdiction Training Assessment Process in which an integrated assessment team creates a jurisdictional profile and evaluates their abilities to meet their EOP. Participants are then able to identify and catalog training gaps and identify ways to close them by prioritizing training efforts, developing improvement plans and implementing a
course of action.
Course Target Audience:
Individuals whose responsibilities include:
* Plan development, including emergency operations plan
• Training needs determination and management
• Resource allocation and management (personnel, equipment and systems)
• Purchasing and logistics management
• Exercise coordination, development and evaluation
• Capabilities evaluation
• Organizational design and management
1) All students must have a FEMA SID# to register for one visit: https://cdp.dhs.gov/femasid.
2) Travel and meals will be on your own, adequate time for lunch will be provided.
9/10/2020 through 9/11/2020
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM each day
Mary Greeley Medical Center
Bessie Myers Auditorium
1111 Duff Avenue
County and District:
STORY - District: 1
Is Sponsored by HSEMD?
Is HSEMD Hosting Registration?
Register online at: https://train.ncbrt.lsu.edu/Student/Register?ClassID=27189
Class Access Code: NCBRT418