TEEX will present the course to enhance understanding of the critical nature of Industrial Control System environments and the associated risks, threats, and defenses within an organization, business, or government entity.
Topics to include, but are not limited to:
• Convergence of physical security with cybersecurity, supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), and Industrial Control Systems security;
• Awareness of the Internet of Things and Industrial Control Systems, and examine the threat landscape within Industrial Control Systems;
• Cyber threat mitigation techniques and methods of identifying cyber-attacks and vulnerabilities;
• Tools to respond to and recover from cyber-attacks on Industrial Control Systems.
Here is a link for a more detailed course description: https://teex.org/class/per398/
National Guard Joint Forces Headquarters
State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC)
6100 NW 78th Ave
City and County:
Johnston - POLK (District 1)
1) Travel and meals will be on your own
2) Parking will be available on the East side of the facility, use the facility's main entrance located near the flag poles. Participants are must have a valid driver's license to show security upon entry
3) Please follow the current CDC guidelines, and if you feel ill, have a temperature, or have a sore throat, stay home.
7/19/2022 through 7/19/2022 - (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Participants must have a FEMA SID number AND a myTEEX Student Account before they are able to apply for this course. Registering for a FEMA SID number and/or myTEEX Student Account DOES NOT register individuals for this course.
TEEX PER398 registration Link: https://my.teex.org/TeexPortal/?MO=mExtLogin